Re: [Embedded-pv-devel] XEN_VIRT_START and kernel image

Hi Julien,

Thanks for your mail.
We have used the latest Xen now, and still the problem exists.
We are using Uboot 2016.05.

Expecting your valuable help,
Ramya

On Mon, Nov 13, 2017 at 6:12 PM, Julien Grall <julien.grall@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

Please avoid top-posting.

On 13 November 2017 at 12:26, RAMYA RAVICHANDRAN
<ramya.r@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Julien,
>
> We are using Xen 4.6 and also tried with Xen 4.5.

I already said it a couple of times that you should use a recent Xen
version for new bring-up. The reason I keep asking for testing new
version is your bug may have been fixed. I am not going to help until
you check whether it boot or not on your platform.

Cheers,

--
Julien Grall