Re: [FuSa SIG] Proposed agenda items for tomorrow's meeting

I think if nobody else has any agenda items today maybe we should defer
But I think I will jump onto the call briefly: maybe there are any interesting updates from Linear Connect: this is a specific question to Arm
If there is nothing to discuss we can finish fairly quickly

On the other hand: I cannot host the call in two weeks as it clashes with a talk slot I have at Open Source Summit in Lyon

Lars