RE: Xen FuSa meeting tomorrow Tue 17 November

  • To: Stefano Stabellini <stefano.stabellini@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Artem Mygaiev <Artem_Mygaiev@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 11:24:27 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=epam.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=epam.com; dkim=pass header.d=epam.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=vUcvZvJbFfH1/JQ85yL4rY24kgzY9T1AD5wviSIPMI4=; b=SEUKKgW2PR8twmZO7ijuic92HCcj/5Dkiu6ubxcStQ3INXY+kp8AicM+HztGoeFRIe9FhuTtw2Fir6isJrHuTfjWs7+5EC2SmFDXoANu18oi4arD9bHG/HcV7wTXkF7VuZmIRV6JYkGF4wn/qKlSZdb5xaBqoiLdECHXY8+H5A6lcHR9JudBgJnc8GDMrp172tTYfGNXxBu+V90diTMdNXbCTafBc1OFmjE2ucL6i2IO0O9pLNeU7WjJoRejSwofMkvUXiFPMwUQvJKWuLg54/kNDT+pvSR0kOIZ0YwOQv+tmhMizBCI/Z/PGKk0R86PW1glVPz/aC0M3T4VopBpGQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=MzTbRY1AExTHhtIpiK65rBUvEhbIKC2u0F533YrucuSQVphdG96hqJAAtwDaVVkMskuounIq0t9MJ0ZdW767WgZVMFeLc2GqnXmLv+zDAvqiwFvyKLTg6T/2dbXF3TjZ1Z5BVqmFPpLHtbF7vBsBL71kdQH5ypSpZRL4EGCr0UKGISMbjZGkiXsbeKRITt0uW0kBvv2LSFVNhQ0k7aGCBeuse2zGKZXQyuyn9S2fIFKYQGEQinJ+WIDaCUljHbKmTj0JptAdDytee+IPzNLIZGALrI3TWLX6XC9cplnOyK+nxWkgBUGfwcefqBLDtEgJ/7Sj1cOm9s/cyLiuRtLmMg==