RE: Xen FuSa meeting tomorrow Tue 17 November

  • To: "fusa-sig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fusa-sig@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: David Ward <david.ward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 07:46:39 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=horiba-mira.com; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=horiba-mira.com; dkim=pass header.d=horiba-mira.com; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=zQ23O3AKoX/qPxlKyRuk0xT1UCd0hTTJiiZ3NBKmjAM=; b=D35X3WbbZJBWT0la0yBgbUckT9kswdGxC8DWb49krXLQaKcX/RucAdegtCGfz5RqT8+ZIiX8eUxpdK7cPwld5EAu996qfCr7/UJEFn2URsUoh3skDiVbwjKCEIwX+IU56lxH26y0fcOZHwOufTzE3nhaYwodDEmwygm4AwKZG5w9OW6iPbb1qmLO0Cg9l82FHSHYI5NPgFhVGKAyBZtwpdn29G4xB0GTcZ+gUn9lnimfwFb5x/uUSj0WzVZw2crrtmyWvtRnIeNEmNIlgmPFwPbplPhp2+nfRktmrd439A+fF0CHcjm8Vs+CAysJlEVzHZJlsoLKoWGoF2JhMUBPEw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=eCOQy3z58z3EdKp3VonDG14YuuQJw4HMMaQGvqNirijKzRCoLVfVT1LI6l+2EZPXkvzvcqtkfn80h9SXSfL3hlLAahtlhelOCCSp3HrnHLEGGYs9j8qx/KSDsJ3tVdesMqZKBYHTkotltdiCK2fqWAz0at5I1rMnKOJV97JuVZaTQklP6aK0Bc9887BXp6oGYh6fN1lzhqvg//6FDfwlwEkJeQcrv6wSGe9W5YhUd+m5CckSJm8nLZgRgViX6U4sFfxEkK7uB4veP0deYhtaREkBie8VCA1J+F8mO1Hnq97k5wKUBOk8EO8l4PvVSSAJvUrBOgG4DTy2REIOHnzp3g==