RE: Xen FuSa meeting tomorrow Tue 17 November

  • To: David Ward <david.ward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Stefano Stabellini <stefano.stabellini@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2020 08:18:44 -0800
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass (sender ip is 149.199.62.198) smtp.rcpttodomain=horiba-mira.com smtp.mailfrom=xilinx.com; dmarc=bestguesspass action=none header.from=xilinx.com; dkim=none (message not signed); arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=VYeBLqDqL0Krinmy21FbUT30H5PE0MxD9avCpRjLDO0=; b=U8iw72Q9D6IDwWsQkDLJoJScaLRj9umP4Fm3qAm3KRImK8wEF2iFZ6MGAjuSrs88iWRD8mFgZwka+dpnbD6a/fjc48d4JWj6POL+qrXxmFncQdNXCrFGgsR2l/6ijTSwO94hYFWQWlTMCe7Wc6Seb60b3r30LSVvWFWAmDsXhhz/mLCBXqMigfa9vgShTUyJAJeGlTLNH1RKSiJE+gYTwZdOCdr7fyXFfFQsrPoq/CwLmseOhQN3CosHM+bfG6uHjsv0nFqy8W50Pajh6nW/4lU64ax3l2AC0wTCOlQ68E7XwtJVj80nI4AT/jchug1h9uRdH5mF1gCgweowrNzw/w==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=DDVpme6KoDS6BHgeUpxmBko1mlNrvSackG+2gv9RfvjPOM2WB/trSaXevLqcKFvyu9EAITW1W8D1CMDtxHe6QSX9kKSKdrsrSWFDGI19dWZ+PaVF93Lf05l+FHRTmIq+fGN588yT0RuWktrx7rO2S81llQa/0m2/uaY4IOEy/io740esgAzRC2Y6D3WGufIT5le+tMqx7G2ayQhR7Jd5uOljaZMx1TSUOhPDQzZOA6DirOHbM+h/k7WiRyXmsjG11g79zXmFnFTDObHr2xNY8hPutU6c4WI+0yaeudQ6DIatfNuOOvnO9rB7HVkdggzqcTat93f0RalBhjQHKtJUnw==