[Help] About Xen ASIL-B status at present (Appreciate)

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am system software engineer from Samsung, with Xen hypervisor development experience for Samsung's Telemetics products.
At our side, one coming Telemetics product requires ASIL-B for Hypervisor and Xen is one option. So we are really curious about your great work!
I've searched for your Xen ASIL-B status and schedule from Internet and fusa-docs but still have some questions.
So I send this mail for help. I apologize if this mail bothers you.

My questions:
- What is your Xen ASIL-B status at present? Have you defined the minimal Xen functions? Started the ASIL certification process or not? Started code development or not?
- What is the (estimated) schedule for (1) starting ASIL certification process (if not), (2) getting ASIL-B certification?
We want to check if we can catch your schedule and so to develop Xen based on your work (an open source ASIL-B hypervisor ever).

Appreciate if you can check any of these questions. Thank you!

Best Regards,