Re: [Help] About Xen ASIL-B status at present (Appreciate)

  • To: <lei19.wang@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Stefano Stabellini <stefano.stabellini@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2021 14:18:16 -0700
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass (sender ip is 149.199.62.198) smtp.rcpttodomain=samsung.com smtp.mailfrom=xilinx.com; dmarc=pass (p=none sp=none pct=100) action=none header.from=xilinx.com; dkim=none (message not signed); arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=nJEGbnCeOCXxrzEpgmLoE384UOiLQBAxsuUyomLw6Pg=; b=OGu+4wcpzl8UIOylHwQDSASEFLAr/cpXggCPhcBAI4djRkybqww962toowCetIG28DGDpGzHSc2YkWtDELIeBfoIegyMUTH7LWjRi916YGHjv5swRrML30vYyoXn4ocJDiDJHxrHVkmXZzK+e8WnG1dM6W4K7zJewVD4qVuYKfhueiq3LsU/f/dRZFoXwRXbXAw4K2Up3uJA/LRhC8vlawAz6IcMAdHIUHIEigCycnSM1hcJNQIUyENjXo+S8953Ne4kSCps3JNXatiIHluw9ofCzstWv26rYuA8KKcwFBM59KZcjiNV0rIHRAah67/hNf2NoZ8Ll1HQtP4LyLhKkw==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=h0LyAPCRlS/hurYwuPySfmlfTKPUq2gOf+8Si+IiUp07E/vCLE/IfyMrCiAFE7LTObB0gm0llA7kGB5v/81ynGx0dorjiaGTi2vLl/F2YD5ddqGoBdDcBnT5bYO3A3FD13BRSV+4idKVrn+ae4CRhryxMaJzt2eJVByDt0yQ112TOCLjCNZcAU4aal7225flgDsHDIDKRdLYdGVh+Ar7lsM+hL7GCV9jtX3YgL4+QvLFwY0Y8VBka0JXE+dQq7ge/4pbGNHHb2mA2bgAkZGgMTOya1GfmUalnaPzqqtcivgj08+TA/8rEptjMqkgTrit5SBKJA3OpmXN2Lllpcb5QA==