Re: ECLAIR presentation on Aug 12 at 8AM

Hi Bertrand.

Yes, I received the invite, but I was unsure because I did not see
Artem confirmation.
Talk to you later,

  Roberto

Roberto Bagnara, Ph.D.

Software Verification Expert and Evangelist, BUGSENG (http://bugseng.com)
Professor of Computer Science, University of Parma
Member, ISO/IEC JTC1/SC22/WG14 - C Standardization Working Group
Member, MISRA C Working Group