[Minios-devel] Can't get more than 3 active TCP connections in Mini-OS?

Hello,

    I'm writing an TCP server inÂMini-OS, it can connect to multiple TCP clients. I wrote a simple code for handling multiple TCP clients , but there is an issue with the code. The issue is I can't get the server to connect more than three active connections. The 4th or more clients could not connect for unknown reasons. I looked around the forums and tried increasing the number limit forÂMEMP_NUM_TCP_PCBÂinÂopt.hÂ(stubdom\lwip-x86_64\include\lwip\opt.h) and it didn't help either.

    I'm running a TCP client onÂUbuntu. Based on what I saw, the 4th client did seem connected, but an exception was thrown during theÂ"write" function: "Resolver Error 0 (no error)"

    How can I solve this problem?