[Minios-devel] Mini-OS include/minios-external directory

While trying to use MINIOS_STAILQ_LAST() from include/list.h I
stumbled over undefined __offsetof(). As list.h is being generated
from include/minios-external/bsd-sys-queue.h just modifying list.h
to use offsetof() instead of __offsetof() isn't going to work.

So I see three possible solutions to my problem:

1. modify include/minios-external/bsd-sys-queue-h-seddery to change
   __offsetof() into offsetof()

2. add a definition for __offsetof() somewhere

3. instead of trying to generate list.h from bsd-sys-queue.h just
   drop that build time machinery in favor of a static list.h

TBH I don't think the complexity of building list.h dynamically is
really worth the trouble. In case we really want to rebase to a
newer version of the related BSD header doing that manually seems
to be more effective than trying to keep that build machinery.

Thoughts?

Juergen