Re: [Minios-devel] Hello from Unikraft Team

Hey Anil,

you find our repos under:
http://xenbits.xen.org/gitweb/?a=project_list;pf=unikraft

The build tool and the core Unikernel libraries are in unikraft.git.
The best way for you to start porting is by creating an application repository for your ocaml-freestanding and some other repos for your libs (if you don't have them yet). I guess you want some basic libc functionality, for this purpose there is nolibc - sorry for the name conflict, we created our own and ported some of it code from Mini-OS - but you can also use newlib which is in an extra repo.

I recommend starting with
https://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Category:Unikraft_Users
to see how things plug together. Maybe, you also want to try out to build helloworld with newlib.
Please also have a look to this manual that we wrote for developers:
http://unikraft.neclab.eu/developers.html

Please feel free to ask questions on the mailing list if something is unclear.

Thanks,

Simon