Re: [Minios-devel] Unikraft project: Support for fast networking I/O frameworks

On 15 Jan 2018, at 12:53, nikhil ap <niks3089@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Simon,

Thanks! I gave it a test run. It looks pretty cool. Since you mentioned it's in early stage does it make sense to work on the project I mentioned which is in "Open work items" or contribute to any of the items in "Upcoming features" ?

If I would like to contribute to the "Upcoming features" just to understand the unikraft internals which is unassigned, can I do it? If so how do I get to know the current devel details and updates of Unikraft? Is there an internal email/chat root for the core team which I subscribe to?

The list is this one for now.
Having an IRC channel may be a good idea: if the Unikraft folks are happy with it I can set up a registered channel on freenode
Lars