Re: [Minios-devel] Unikraft project: Support for fast networking I/O frameworks

Hi Nikhil,

On 15.01.2018 13:53, nikhil ap wrote:
Hi Simon,

Thanks! I gave it a test run. It looks pretty cool. Since you mentioned it's in early stage does it make sense to work on the project I mentioned which is in "Open work items" or contribute to any of the items in "Upcoming features" ?

The easiest way to start contributing is by picking one item from the "open work items" list. The "current work items" are under development or on someones development plan. "Open work items" is our wish list where nobody is currently contributing to it.

If I would like to contribute to the "Upcoming features" just to understand the unikraft internals which is unassigned, can I do it? If so how do I get to know the current devel details and updates of Unikraft? Is there an internal email/chat root for the core team which I subscribe to?

So far we had only this mailing list but finally, we have an IRC channel on freenode: #unikraft. Btw, I am really happy that you are willing to contribute - lets have a chat there and find out which work you would like to do.

Kindly let me know.
Regards,
Nikhil

Thanks,