Re: [Minios-devel] About Outreachy intern contribution for "Enhanced Profiling and Tracing Support for Unikraft"

Hey Simon,

I read intro part of  unikraft_doc again, and I found the answer to my question. I will post the question here in case that someone else have the same question as me.

My question is that:

The following picture is captured from the User's guide

​
The unikraft-libs here is the same as the lib directory in the following picture?

And the answer is YES.

Ray