Re: [Minios-devel] [Unikraft] Unable to run hello-world app on Xen on x86_64

On 04.04.2018 13:57, Ajay Garg wrote:
Hi Simon.

Thanks for the reply.

On Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 4:23 PM, Simon Kuenzer <simon.kuenzer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey Ajay,

can you show me your helloworld.cfg (or is it the one from the wiki)?

Yep, exactly the same.

How did you install Xen?

Via vanilla sudo "apt-get install xen-hypervisor-4.6-amd64"

Which distro do you use for your Dom0?

I did nothing special.

Just installed xen in a Ubuntu-16.04_x86_64 virtualbox-guest on a
Ubuntu-16.04_x86_64 host, and rebooted (the guest).
Upon rebooting, Domain-0 was visible (on the guest) when doing "sudo xl list".

Did all required services for Xen get initialized and run in your Dom0?

As stated, I can see Domain-0 as output of "sudo xl list".
Also, doing "systemctl status xen" shows it active/running.

Please let me know what exactly else I need to check; I will revert promptly.

Can you confirm that you can create a Linux PV guest on your system?

Thanks again for your time.

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay

Thanks,