Re: [Minios-devel] Single codebase for para-virtualized guests on x86 and ARM?

Hi Julien.

Sorry for restarting this thread, but I was just wondering whether PV
on ARM might not provide the following benefits :

   * Low overheads as compared to HVM.
   * Also support systems/procedures with no hardware-virtualization support.

Of course, the benefits of PV need to be really high, to justify the
efforts needed to make the required code-changes for PV-support :P

--
Regards,
Ajay