[Minios-devel] Single codebase for para-virtualized guests on x86 and ARM?

Hi All.

Since last few days, I have been attempting to understand the minios/xen/rumprun/unikraft/x86/arm ecosystem, and (if not wrong) have come to the conclusion that a unikernel run as a PV guest on either of x86/arm would run in all cases (and not be dependent upon hardware-virtualization support).

Now, since PV is a pure software-solution, I wonder if a common codebase is possible for x86 and arm?
Or the differences in x86 and arm structures will eventually lead to (some) differences in PV-code for x86 and arm?

Hoping for some clearance.

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay