Re: [Minios-devel] About the IRQ framework of Unikraft

Ok, let's keep the O(1), at least we can sacrifice space to improve
efficiency. For current stage, we can define __MAX_IRQ_NUM for each
architecture, and introduce irq_handlers[__MAX_IRQ_NUM]. For Arm64,
the __MAX_IRQ_NUM can be 1022. This mean, we would waste about 8 * 1000 bytes
for irq_handlers. How about x86_64?

medium. Thank you.