Re: [Minios-devel] WebAssembly Runtime for Unikraft?

Hi Jonathan,

We don't have any official material, but one good reference point is the Python
port that is currently on the mailing list/patchwork:

* https://patchwork.unikraft.org , "Initial port of CPython on Unikraft" patch
series.
* More specifically: https://patchwork.unikraft.org/patch/735224/

While it may look a bit lenghty, most of the lines of code are from Python
config files that are auto-generated. Most of the porting work consists of
identifying the source files needed for the runtime, and adding those to
Makefile.uk; after that it's a matter of seeing if there are any missing
dependencies.

I can give you further information, but if you're interested perhaps the best
might be that we add you to our Mattermost chat service and we take this
offline, what do you think?

Thanks,

-- Felipe

Dr. Felipe Huici
Chief Researcher, Systems and Machine Learning Group
NEC Laboratories Europe GmbH
Kurfuerstenanlage 36, D-69115 Heidelberg
Tel.  +49
(0)6221 4342-241
Fax:  +49
(0)6221 4342-155

e-mail:
felipe.huici@xxxxxxxxx
Registered at Amtsgericht Mannheim, Germany, HRB728558