[Minios-devel] UNIKRAFT Release process

Hi all!

I was reading about the Release Process of Xen Project, which is very well
defined concerning release cycles, 2 months freeze time, RC's, etc. I would
like to understand better the Release process of Unikraft. Official
documentation just pointed out:

"Unikraft uses the `staging` and `master` branch principle"

But I would like to know if there is also such cycles/freeze times and
how the decision about a new release is taken? Could you kindly provide this
clarification?

Thanks in advance,

Kind Regards,

--
Renê de Souza Pinto
Senior Software Engineer

OpenSynergy GmbH
Rotherstr. 20, 10245 Berlin
Phone: +49 30 60 98 54 0 - no.
Fax: +49 (30) 60 98 54 0 - 99
Mobil: +49 (30) 60 98 54 0-913
EMail: Rene.deSouzaPinto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please mind our privacy
notice<https://www.opensynergy.com/datenschutzerklaerung/privacy-notice-for-business-partners-pursuant-to-article-13-of-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/>
 pursuant to Art. 13 GDPR. // Unsere Hinweise zum Datenschutz gem. Art. 13
DSGVO finden Sie
hier.<https://www.opensynergy.com/de/datenschutzerklaerung/datenschutzhinweise-fuer-geschaeftspartner-gem-art-13-dsgvo/>