Re: mounting files/directory into unikraft app

Hi,

currently we have an implementation of 9pfs for KVM and Xen that you could use
for something like you are doing. The mentioned parameter in lib-python3
relates to the QEMU command line for the KVM setup. In general it is important
that the given tag is used within Unikraft as device name in order to succeed
with mounting.

Thanks,

Simon

On 24.08.20, 14:47, "Minios-devel on behalf of felix nasch"
<minios-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of felix.nasch@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

    Hi,

    I am working on virtual machine introspection with the inspector as a
    unikraft application. For this, I need to access some virtual files
    provided by xen.

    Essentially, I need to map a few files, like e.g. "/dev/xen/privcmd"
    into my unikraft application. However, I dont understand how to do
    that. There are some hints in e.g.
    https://github.com/unikraft/lib-python3 , but i am not even sure where
    to place the mentioned  -fsdev and -device parameters...

    Can you give some advice on how to accomplish this?

    Thanks. :)