Re: mattermost invite

Hi Daniel, of course, I sent it just now, you should get an email. Welcome on board!

-- Felipe

On Fri, Jun 11, 2021 at 10:01 AM Daniel Brodsky <daniel.brodsky@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi there!

I'm currently working on porting an app into a unikernel using unikraft and have some questions about the state of certain features and areas of improvement in the project. I saw on the mailing list that you don't use IRC and have a Mattermost server instead, so I was hoping I could get an invite. ;)

Cheers
Daniel