Re: dnspacket.ml

I'm guessing I should be using the interfaces instead of linking all files together (perhaps this is what you meant). So for DNS I can see eight currently defined:

server
hashcons
dnstrie
dnsserver
dnsrr
dnsquery
dnsloader
dnslexer

Which is now starting to make a lot more sense. However, can anyone tell me what .mly files are for?

Also, does mirage generally use the ocamlc or ocamlopt compilation? The book establishes the difference as primarily easilydebuggable&portable -v-performance enhanced&native code. Is there any more to that story?

Eireann