Re: n00b question- rebuilding mirage tree

I've just tried to build mirage as well, and I get:

File "os/xen/oS.cmx", line 1, characters 0-1:
Error: The files os/xen/io_page.cmi and /usr/local/lib/ocaml/pervasives.cmi
       make inconsistent assumptions over interface Pervasives
Command exited with code 1.

on a fresh clone (on ubuntu)