Re: ocamldoc generation and packed files

Oh, if it's easy that would be pretty useful!  I could also modify ocaml-annot
to handle the packed versions (I need to hack it to understand _build
directories anyway at some point).

I'd quite like to have a 'blessed' vim and emacs bundle that works with
Mirage+extensions by the time the tutorial comes around, as right now dealing
with the syntax extensions is quite problematic.  I think between us we have a
reasonable mix of vim/emacs users (Raphael and I use vim, and Balraj and you
use emacs at least!).

Anil