Re: micro second timestamps from a regression test progrsm

That's the correct call. It uses the Xen monotonic timer, or the UNIX
equivalent. This is current gettimeofday(), but could easily be upgraded to a
higher resolution timer on UNIX (as Robert suggests) if necessary (which it
isn't at the moment for your tests).

Anil