Re: ocaml-cohttp client

[adding cl-mirage so everyone knows whats up]

The client is in cohttp-server, which will be merged back to one repository
now that I've figured out OASIS :-)

So hopefully this will fit in perfectly with your plans. The idea is to have
a single repo with:

- protocol (OS independent, requires Lwt only)
- client/ (cohttp client, Lwt_unix)
- server/ (cohttp server, Lwt_unix)

It would be *great* to have a js_of_ocaml equivalent of the client API,
and it's a very simple API now too, see:
https://github.com/avsm/ocaml-cohttpserver/blob/master/lib/client.mli

I noticed your pull request of ocaml-uri. We need to figure out how to run
oUnit tests on the protocols with headless Javascript as well. Raphael,
do you have any thoughts on this, given your earlier node.js/js_of_ocaml
hacking?

While it seems easy for ocaml-uri, the WebGL shaders that David works on
would obviously need a browser, so I wonder if the best thing to do is to
have an oUnit tests that outputs to JSON and renders into a browser via
jQuery/D3 instead.

-anil