Re: unix-socket removed

On 10 Jun 2012, at 20:27, Richard Mortier wrote:

> On 9 Jun 2012, at 17:54, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
>>
>> , but it would be good to get DNS in if you can finish that off, Mort.
>
> working on it...  will try and coordinate this week - won't get it done
> before end of this week, but might (hopefully) get it done by end of month.

ack; DNS is probably the most hassle due to the sheer number of RR definitions
that need to be updated to the new system.  If you keep your tree up-to-date,
I'll see if I get a moment to help out (since I'd like to port Signposts to
cstruct too).

If anyone else wants to learn cstruct, then the DNS bitstring->cstruct is a
good place to leap in now too...