Re: ocaml-dns. done.

Superb; I've done a merge of all your repositories, and forked appropriately
working versions to http://github.com/mirage/

$ cd ocaml-dns
$ ./_build/client/odig.native  recoil.org
INFO: query: dead Query:0 a:c:r:rn 0 <qs:recoil.org. <Q_A|Q_IN>> <an:> <au:>
<ad:>

INFO: response:dead Response:0 na:c:r:ra 0 <qs:recoil.org. <Q_A|Q_IN>>
<an:recoil.org <RR_IN|82> [A (89.16.177.154)]> <au:> <ad:> sa:8.8.8.8/53
recoil.org -> 89.16.177.154

Yay, and it's all building away through the OPAM package manager automatically
now, including the website. Thanks for all your help with testing out the
instructions I sent earlier in the week --- Thomas is making one last bugfix to
OPAM to let us pin packages, and it should be good for general use.

So tomorrow I should have the website swapped over to the new world order once
I update the wiki pages and instructions...

-anil