Re: 64-bit bootloaders

It's supposed to hang; I think you just booted a bare kernel with no actual
application.

See the programs/ directory for apps.
http://www.returninfinity.com/docs/BareMetal%20OS%20-%20Application%20Examples.html

That should output to the serial console.  My Xen machine seems to be down due
to some recent flooding in our machine room, so I'll have to try it tomorrow
from the Lab.

It actually looks pretty straightforward to bootstrap hypercalls from this
(just writing to the special MSR to get the hypercall page), and then be in our
normal OS.Xen module...

-anil