RE: 64-bit bootloaders

Ah yeah that worked for me once I upgraded my nasm :)

I made a 128MiB disk with a single partition and tried to format it with mtools
using

$ mformat -B boot16.bin -f 1440 a:
(after editing my /etc/mtools.conf)

And then

$ mcopy kernel64.sys a:

And then the boot hangs under xen -- do you have something like virtualbox
handy?

Cheers,
Dave