Re: opam

With the latest OPAM and repos, almost all the combinations are working now.
I'm using this little script to try it out quickly on x86 and ARM:

#!/bin/sh -e
rm -rf ~/.opam
opam init default http://mirage.github.com/opam
opam remote -kind git -add dev git://github.com/mirage/opam-repo-dev
opam --verbose install mirage-net
opam --verbose install cow
opam --verbose switch 3.12.1+mirage-unix-direct
eval `opam config -env`
opam --verbose install mirage-net
opam --verbose install cow

So the UNIX direct/socket backends should be fine now. The Xen backend is
failing due to a minor compiler switch issue in OPAM; I've put a bug here:
https://github.com/OCamlPro/opam/issues/35