camlSys__entry vs. FreeBSD kmod

Hi,

I have just been trying to make a (very)* preliminary version of the
kernel-module-embedded Caml run-time (asmrun) work, but somewhere in
caml_startup() the execution dies, see the attached picture:

http://people.freebsd.org/~pgj/mirage/2012/07/11/camlSys__entry.bt.png

Note that it works fine if I do not use the Printf module (and use a
fibonacci function instead).  You can take a look at the sources I
currently have (which is not under public version control for now):

http://people.freebsd.org/~pgj/mirage/2012/07/11/src.zip

By the way, the platform is FreeBSD/i386 10-CURRENT (r238163).  I can
provide more data on the crash if that helps.

Ideas or suggestions are welcome!