Re: camlSys__entry vs. FreeBSD kmod

So Sys__entry is the native code entry point for the Sys module, which
will execute any top-level phrases. Looking at stdlib/sys.mlp, we have:

external get_config: unit -> string * int * bool = "caml_sys_get_config"
external get_argv: unit -> string * string array = "caml_sys_get_argv"

let (executable_name, argv) = get_argv()
let (os_type, word_size, big_endian) = get_config()
let max_array_length = (1 lsl (word_size - 10)) - 1;;
let max_string_length = word_size / 8 * max_array_length - 1;;

Can you put a printk into caml_sys_get_argv to see if its getting called,
and that you are getting past it?  That would be a likely source of the
crash (although I wonder why it doesnt show up in the backtrace).

-anil