Opam installation woes

Hi all,

I've been trying to follow the instructions on the mirage wiki to install opam,
but have had little success so far. I'm installing on a fresh 12.04 Ubuntu
system, and the problem I'm currently getting is in installing re 1.0 - it's
trying to create the directory /usr/local/share/doc. Has anyone had this
problem, or some insight into how to fix it?

Cheers,

Jon

Sent from my iPad