installing xapi on debian

Dave, Jon,

Haris is developing a simulation backend to Mirage, based on bindings to NS3.
Each simulation node runs as a separate process, with events transmitted over
TCP connections (and thus, we can support a few thousand cores in theory).

As part of this, we'd like to spin up some real Mirage/Xen uVMs for traffic
generation.  I suggested that the XAPI API is easiest for this, but we now need
to get it installed on a Debian box.  What's the best way of doing this at
present?  We don't need any storage at all at this stage; just
starting/stopping VMs and configuring network bridges.