Fwd: [Caml-list] [ANN] Release 1.0.0 - A multi-process daemon framework for OCaml

This is a really useful Lwt-based 'inetd' for Lwt, which we could
adapt to work with Mirage/Xen as well. Dave is looking into a more
Erlang-style actor module (with process trees), so I packaged up
Release in OPAM and pushed it to the trunk.

Try it with "opam install release" if interested.

-a

Begin forwarded message: