çå: About the cohttp

Dave,

Thanks for your suggestion. But when I tye âopam install sslâ, the following error happens:

>>configure: error: Cannot find libssl.

>>Â 'opam install ssl' failed

But I find (in Synaptic Package Manager) that libss0.9.8 is already installed in /usr/lib/ssl.

Do you have any idea?

Thank you!

Yiming

åää: Dave Scott [mailto:Dave.Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
åéæé: 2012å11æ22æ 14:50
æää: Yiming Zhang
æé: cl-mirage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
äé: Re: About the cohttp

Try "opam install ssl"-- that should trigger a rebuild of lwt with ssl support.

--

Dave Scott