Re: tuareg mode in emacs

yes, use emacs; no, haven't solved the Lwt syntax extension problem. i did look
at it, to try to mash some extra regexes in, but it didn't work the obvious way
and i didn't have time to fix properly. i believe thomas said that they would
fix it eventually with typerex but weren't interested in patching up
tuareg-mode...

--
Cheers,

R.

This message and any attachment are intended solely for the addressee and may
contain confidential information. If you have received this message in error,
please send it back to me, and immediately delete it.   Please do not use, copy
or disclose the information contained in this message or in any attachment.
Any views or opinions expressed by the author of this email do not necessarily
reflect the views of the University of Nottingham.