Re: mirage xen shared memory rings

This sounds great (particularly the "hack from userspace using gntdev" bit).
My latest changes should help this effort, as Bigarray/cstruct will be
available for your use.

Is there a particular kernel version we should use for the userspace gntdev
stuff? I fixed a few things that ended up in 3.5 I think, but I'm not sure what
else has been fixed up since.

Note also that Steven Smith is experimenting with a variable-length multi-page
netback at the moment, in order to just write packets inline and skip grant
mappings entirely.  This should be quite easy to integrate with your code,
along with an implementation of vchan.

-anil