Re: [Caml-list] [ANN] beta-release of OPAM

Le mardi, 15 janvier 2013 Ã 16:40, Thomas Gazagnaire a Ãcrit :
> if you have developed packages which are already in OPAM do not hesitate to
> claim their ownership and to improve their description - if your packages are
> not yet in, it's time to start packaging them!

At a certain point I plan to do so. Is there, however, any known tool/scripts
that can help me to streamline this process via the _oasis file of my packages
? This file already contains ammost everything: a package name, version,
synopsis, description and (implicit) build instructions (see [1] for an
example).

Also the problem of package documentation/sample code seems side stepped at the
moment. Are there any future plans with respect to that ?

Thanks for the tool,

Daniel

[1] http://erratique.ch/repos/jsonm/tree/_oasis?id=v0.9.1