Re: [Caml-list] Re: [ANN] beta-release of OPAM

OPAM installs everything in ~/.opam by default, so it won't pollute
your current installation of OCaml. You have to use:

eval `opam config -env`

in a terminal to start using the version of OCaml installed by OPAM
(you can put that in a .bashrc file, for example).

--Fabrice