Re: [Caml-list] [ANN] beta-release of OPAM

I added `opam switch 4.01.0dev+trunk` recently, which will grab the latest
trunk snapshot.
To reinstall it and refresh to a newer snapshot, just do `opam switch reinstall
4.01.0dev+trunk`, which will also attempt to recompile any packages you had in
there before.

It's also pretty easy to add your own branches; see
https://github.com/OCamlPro/opam-repository/blob/master/compilers/4.01.0dev%2Btrunk.comp
...for the trunk description, and there are several others out there.

Pierre is maintaining his various optimisation patches in his repository as an
example, so you can see how to maintain custom branches as normal OPAM remotes
(just like for packages).
https://github.com/chambart/opam-compilers-repository

Note that SVN isn't directly supported by OPAM (only Darcs and Git), so all of
these are using the SVN->Git mirror at http://github.com/ocaml/ocaml, which is
updated every hour via our friendly double-humped Bactrian Github bot.  Let us
know how you get along with this!

-anil