mirage-www crash on xen4.2.1

Hi Anil: I already successfully ran the "hello world" example on
4.00.1+mirage-xen. After "$ opam install mirage-net", now I can successfully
compile "mirage-www" in 4.00.1+mirage-xen. But it seems not to generate any
runnable image for xen.

So, I add a PostBuildCommand to _oasis so that the following will execute:
"$ mir-build -b xen-native -o main.xen main.nobj.o".

The compilation is OK. However, when I start a domU by "$ xl create -c main.
cfg" (copied from mirage-skeleton, and we use an stp-enabled bridge), I got
errors (with messages shown below). Even worse this domU cannot be competed
killed (a dom named "null" remains).

ENT: Breaking up is easy to do (with OPAM)
ENT: Building a "xenstore stub domain" with Mirage
ENT: Connected Cloud Control: OpenFlow in Mirage
ENT: An Outing to CUFP 2011
ENT: A Spring Wiki Cleaning
ENT: Self-hosting Mirage website
ENT: Installation
ENT: OCaml Installation
ENT: Getting Started with Lwt threads
ENT: Portable Regular Expressions
ENT: Delimited Continuations vs Lwt for Threads
ENT: Running Mirage Xen kernels
ENT: Tech Talks
ENT: Papers and Related Work
ENT: DNS Performance Tests
ENT: Hello Mirage World
ENT: Source code layout
ENT: Developing the Mirage networking stack on UNIX
ENT: COW: OCaml on the Web
ENT: Introduction to HTCaML
Devices: [templates] sleeping
...... (above line showed many times)
Devices: [templates] waking
...... (above line showed many times)
Devices: [static] provider start
Devices: [static:static] provider plug
Devices: [static:static] waking waiters
Devices: [static] waking
Manager: create
Manager: init done
Devices: [Xen.Blkif] provider start
Netfront.create: id=0 domid=0

MAC: 00:16:3e:17:2c:16
 sg:true gso_tcpv4:true rx_copy:true rx_flip:false smart_poll:false
Manager: plug 0
RX error 0
RX: ack id wakener not found
......(endless loop)