Re: Migration across architectures

Steven Smith and I were discussing this just the other day.  We do believe it's
possible to build a fat binary VM that would live relocate a Mirage kernel from
ARM to x86 without too much trouble, as long as some invariants such as
alignment and endianness are the same across the two foreign architectures.

-anil