Re: [ocaml-infra] Wireframe demo of OCaml.og

Hi

Very impressive work!!

One question:
even without fonts and colors, the wireframes are supposed to be about page layout, right?
On the videos, the pseudo-browser is higher than wider while most people seem to have nowadays w > h.
Is there a way to view how the layout is intended to adapt to other "page geometries" (or to mobile-browsers by the way)? or is it too early in the design?

Thanks & Cheers
Seb