Re: ocaml-dns

Hello,

1) I dont know who installed dns by opam. I didnd issue command 'opam install
dns'
It was installed by some depedency. I dont know -- there is no analogue of
REQUIRED_BY feature from FreeBSD Packages.

2)
> Anastasia, are you using Lwt in your code, or native Unix IO?  If the latter,
> we'll need to add a new backend for that (presumably using threads to block?)

I want to resolve SRV and TXT records in library that can use lwt (not link
against lwt directly).
But it isn't necessary to use threads when you need only select one host from
SRV
record, connect to and live in that connection up to death.
Mu library is http://github.com/ermine/xmpp :-)

ermine