Re: Mirari template

I've just landed in California, so I will look at the code later. High level
point though: in the long term, the main.ml will be replaced by some sort of
structured configuration module (eg the Froc approach if that comes together).

So in the short term, any Mirari hacks required to generate the main.ml are
acceptable :) If a template makes it easier to maintain, go right ahead!

-a