Re: Mirari template

Running the SSL proxy in daemon mode fits in well with the Fable API that
Jeremy has been adding to Cohttp.

Fable separates connection establishment from ongoing data transfer, and so the
first phase is where all the SSL negotiation and verification happens.  This
means that an app could spin up a persistent stud client daemon upon the first
SSL connect, and re-use it as appropriate.  Or, to be a little more exotic, a
Mirage VM could delegate SSL communication to a stub domain running OpenSSL,
until we get our own native OCaml implementation.

I notice a Cohttp pull request has appeared in my queue, so I'll merge it and
report back!

-a