Re: mirage + froc = self-scaling?

Hello,

Sorry to interject in this discussion in a cavalier manner but I have been made
aware that there were people trying to use frp in mirage and I'm always
interested in non-toy applications of frp.

Having read that discussion, I'm interested to know if there's any particular
reason on why froc was preferred over react as there is already support for
react in lwt (though how that materializes exactly is unknown to me) and
react's behaviour with respect to threads is well-documented [1].

Best,

Daniel

[1] http://erratique.ch/software/react/doc/React#update